You can count on New Image to follow the best procedures in sanitizing and disinfecting your home!
Our commitment to providing the best level of service to you guides us as we face the challenges of responding to the global COVID-19 outbreak.
Like many of you, we are continually learning about the coronavirus (COVID-19) and working to understand how it affects our employees, customers and communities, and then making adjustments to our work and operations.
We understand that reducing germs and bacteria in your home is more important now than ever before.
As part of New Image’s cleaning process, we use disinfectants that are approved by the CDC as effective against the Coronavirus and Influenza viruses. Teams sanitize and disinfect “high touch” surfaces and areas throughout your home using a commercial sanitizer that kills 99.99% of germs on all hard surfaces and is included on the EPA N List as appropriate to use against COVID-19. The sanitizer is EPA approved for use in homes, schools and daycare centers.
Ways New Image will help maintain a healthy environment for you and our team members every time we visit your home:
- Teams wear disposable gloves, shoe covers and masks.
- Teams sanitize and disinfect light switches, doorknobs, bathroom surfaces, and other commonly touched hard surfaces in homes with products that meet the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19
- During this unprecedented time, New Image is recommending we use your vacuum cleaner while vacuuming your home. We have canister vacuums with HEPA filters available if preferred.
- All cleaning cloths are switched out between rooms and laundered and disinfected at our office after use.
- Our equipment, cleaning tools, and buckets are disinfected between homes and at the end of the day.
- Our office is following CDC guidelines on workplace preparedness and employee safety, including ensuring a clean and hygienic workplace.
We are closely following the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) guidelines and recommendations on the steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus.
We have shared these specific instructions with our employees.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when sick, except to get medical care.
We will continue to monitor the latest recommendations from the CDC and will update our cleaning procedures as new information is provided.